Hamblett Consultancy

Cpanel and Plesk Managed Services

Cpanel and Plesk

Cpanel and Plesk Managed Services

Both Cpanel and Plesk are the two main choices when it comes to running a Hosting Server to host websites. Due to their ease of use many people purchase a small servere or vps and have either one of the two control panel’s installed. 90% of the time a standard install of either would be ok with no major issues, however the other 10% needs more than just a standard install.

By default a standard install of both Cpanel and Plesk does not come with any security or protection. Both control panel’s need adjusting with added software installed to strengthen the control panels to prevent them been compromised.

Hamblett Consultancy can both secure your control panel or offer a fully managed support service for your Server and Control Panel. Support includes:

  • Control Panel Updates
  • Configuration Changes
  • PHP Changes
  • Script Installations
  • Security Changes
  • Firewall Setup and  Monitoring

 

Please contact me if you wish to discuss this service.

Contact Us
First
Last