Office 365 Setup and Migrations
Office 365 Setup and Migrations from other Mail Systems
Office 365 is Microsoft’s flagship collaboration software with over 155 Million Active Users on its email network. Office 365 offers both online and downloadable Office Apps (depending on licensing). Office 365 gives you the benefits of a large corporate colaboration system but for a fraction of the cost, there are various office plans to suite every companies needs, they start with a basic mailbox upto their premium service which includes a mailbox, online apps and also downloadable aps to your devices.
Hamblett Consultancy is a Microsoft Partner which means that I can not only Setup, Support and Migrate you to Office 365 but also supply the licensing for the mailboxes. Purchasing the licenses through myself also entitles you to any support you may need with the system which letting you carry on running your business.
Migrating your business email system to Office 365 is a relatively straight forward process, however the detail is in the planning to make sure that every email address is accounted for and setup. Every Migration is documented to make sure that nothing is left to chance or missing on the transfer.
ADVANTAGES OF OFFICE 365
- As Office 365 is integrated with Microsoft Office, it offers greater functionalities across all of the commonly used applications.
- It offers robust security, compliance, administration functionalities as well as integration with other services.
- Office 365 offers handy collaboration capabilities with tools like Microsoft Teams, Groups, Yammer, Delve, Planner, and Power BI.
- It also comes along with advanced virus protection, rights management, and performance monitoring tools.
- Office 365 is a natural fit for businesses that mostly use Windows-based systems.