GSuite Setup and Migrations
G-Suite Setup and Migrations from Other Mail Systems
GSuite is Googles flagship collaboration software with over 800 Million Active Users on its email network. Gsuite offers an online interface for all the Gsuite Apps. Gsuite’s collaboration software for business’s offers businesses a very tight integration between users and data.
Migrating your business email system to Gsuite is a relatively straight forward process, however the detail is in the planning to make sure that every email address is accounted for and setup. Every Migration is documented to make sure that nothing is left to chance or missing on the transfer.
ADVANTAGES OF USING G SUITE
- G Suite offers a 99.9% SLA but usually exceeds it.
- The Admin console for G Suite allows you to manage everything from one place- from adding new users and groups, configuring security settings (2-factor authentication), adding new custom domains, to enabling features such as Inbox by Google for your employees.
- G Suite is built on Google Cloud Platform that boasts the highest security on the market.
- G Suite provides email encryption in transit.
- Gmail offers better integration with third party apps.
Most of your employees are probably already using Gmail and many of the other tools such as Google Drive, Calendar, and Keep. So the time taken to learn will be much less. All things considered, G Suite offers a one stop shop for email hosting, storage, and file collaboration that is perfect for any modern day business.